"Everything beautiful is wild and natural."
At NomadHer, we believe that travelling with challenge and adventure makes us grow. NomadHer is the #1 app for female globetrotters, to encourage solo travelling safely. A nomadHer Team is a group of true free spirits that travel to bring inspiration to the product.
NomadHer has been nominated as one of the 12 rising travel tech startups by United Nations to tackle social issues in 2023.
- Collaboration with Dior @WomenDior, & McLaren
- United Nations Awake Tourism Challenge Finalist
- Madeira Startup Retreat by Portuguese Tourism Organization
- Web Summit Top Pitch Finalist (72 out of 2,000)
- Apple's Top 9 most innovative app for female consumers
- 2024 Paris Olympic Committee Top 24 most innovative social startup to change the world
- Volvo Car Highlights Startup to innovate the world
Join NomadHer who believes that traveling is the only thing that makes you richer!
NomadHer internship program provides a unique learning opportunity for those from diverse cultural academic and professional backgrounds. After a competitive and selective process, all of our interns work on practical tasks and projects as integral team members. We provide the unique opportunity to gain insight into the work of the social venture, startup, tech world full of tests and failures. We believe that the best way to learn is by taking action, making mistakes and then retrying. At NomadHer, we believe that you learn most from your fellow colleagues than the well-documented guideline.
Each year, we select interns who can bring creativity into the NomadHer team. Please read our Intern Diary on the NomadHer blog to get a glimpse of your internship life with the NomadHer team!
NomadHer is seeking a female travel host for NomadHer Female Travel, with specific requirements outlined below. We require a minimum of 5 years of experience in the region you intend to lead, including experience in organizing and guiding women's travel camps, as we prioritize maintaining high-quality standards for our NomadHer Female Travel Camps. Presently, our Female Travel Camps are operational in Bali, Jeju, and Busan, and we are preparing to launch in Seoul, Tokyo, and various other cities. If you believe you align with these criteria and possess the qualities of an ideal NomadHer Travel Camp host, we encourage you to promptly submit your application through the Apply button.
- You are a Female Traveler/Female Business Owner. You have beeen organizing outdoor activities with/for travelers, such as hiking, surfing, diving, yoga, or walking tours, on a frequent basis for the past 5 years.
- You possess expertise in the local travel industry, specifically in the region where the NomadHer camp will take place and you can lead the whole programme by yourself including the itinerary making, booking accommodation, & organizing activities.
- You can call yourself as an expert about the region/city where you wish to lead.
- You are capable of organizing travel camps in collaboration with the NomadHer team with your strong communication & collaboration skills.
- You already have a strong network in the region where the NomadHer camp will take place.
- You are a people-oriented person. You have experience in handling inquiries from NomadHer participants.
- Previously, you have already organized travel program by partnering with travel companies, agencies, or individuals.
- You have your own strong community through different social media channels.
- You are capable of leading the NomadHer Travel Programme from the very first beginning of organizing the program till the leading the program.
Cannot find the job opportunity that you are looking for? We would still like to hear your story and you can tell us who you are. Feel free to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org We regularly check spontaneous applications emails and who knows? :) Wish you the best!
Station F, 5 Parvis Alan Turing, Paris, 75013, France
Chenonggyecheonro-85, 9th floor, Seoul, South Korea
BIFC 55th floor, Nam-Gu, Busan, South Korea